Komodo Tour 2 Days 1 Night (2D 1N)
Bali Komodo Island 2 days 1 night Komodo package tour from Bali
- Pick up Service at your hotel in Bali then transfer to Airport I Gst. Ngurah Rai at Bali for flight to Komodo Airport of Labuan Bajo West Flores.Upon arrive you will be welcomed by our Guide then transfer to the pier of Labuan Bajo.
- The Boat Sailing to Rinca Island about 30 times.Arrived in Rinca Island welcomed by Local ranger.Pay attention to your trekking to see Komodo Dragon and more Animals & Deer Birds, horses, buffalo, three Track options will be your choose (Short tracks 45 minutes, Medium tracks 1.5 hours and a long 2 hour trip.
- Visit the beautiful island for Snorkeling point in Kelor Island,trek to up until you can see the beautiful scenery (Lunch is served on the boat)
- Return to Labuan bajo, check at the Hotel and Dinner.
- After breakfast at Hotel in the morning excursion to Mirror Stone Cave ( GuaBatu Cermin )This cave measures 75 x 75 meters, and has stalactites and stalagmite. The same tunnel is narrow and dark but under the sun falls
- Lunch in Local Restaurant, then after that our Guide drop you at Komodo airport for flights back to Bali and your hotel, Our team at Bali will pick you up at Airport I Gusti Ngurah Rai then transfer to your Hotel. (Tour Finish )
- Single trip : US$ 689
- 2-3 pax : US$ 541
- 4-6 pax : US$ 516
- 7-8 pax up : US$ 491
Airport transfers, land and sea transportation, round trip flight tickets (leave and return) Hotel accommodation, sightseeing according to schedule, breakfast, lunch, dinner, entrance fee, coffee, tea, English language guide, driver.
Personal Expenditures, Freight Carrier, excess Baggage, Beverage, Phone Calls, Laundry, Tips, Tipping, travel insurance (if there are injuries during your trip, Komodo sailing travel agent is not responsible for this problem. We suggest you take the insurance yourself trip during your trip)
What to bring?
Small Size of Luggage, Sweaters / Jackets, Sunscreen, Hats, Sun Glasses, Trekking Shoes (sports shoes), Towels, change clothes, Swimwear, Camera or Useful Cameras, Extra Films, Extra Battery Replacement for Cameras, Cash for Expenditures Personal, drinks, etc.