Komodo Tour Package 3 Days 2 Nights Liveaboard
Excellent Komodo tour package highly recommend the tourists over night on boat during the trip
1.Bali-Labuan Bajo-Kelor Island-Pink Beach-Kalong Island
- Pick up Service at your hotel in Bali then transfer to Airport I Gst Ngurah Rai at Denpasar Bali for flight to Komodo Airport of Labuan Bajo West Flores.Upon arrive you will be welcomed by our Guide then transfer to the pier of Labuan Bajo.
- Visit the beautiful island for Snorkeling point in Kelor Island,trek to up until you can see the beautiful scenery (Lunch will be served on the boat)
- Sailing to Pink beach for relaxing and snorkeling then to
- Kalong Island to see thousand flying foxes coming out of mangroves and at night
Kalong Island-Komodo Island -Manta point -Rinca Island-Padar Island
- From Kalong visit to Komodo Island (breakfast will be served on board) Trekking to see Komodo Gragon and other wildlife.
- Return to Boat then sail to Manta Point for snorkeling with Giant Manta,but we don,t guarantee to see the Manta denpending on your lucky day.
- Rinca Island to see Komodo and other wildlife
- Afternoon visit Padar Island
03.Padar-Kanawa Island-Labuan Bajo-Bali
- The initial journey to the peak of Padar to see the sunrise
- Sail to Kanawa Island have a very nature beauty and snorkeling then return to the boat sail to Labuan Bajo for flight back to Bali
- Our driver pick up at I Gst Ngurah Rai Airport Bali then transfer to your Hotel at Bali
- Single Trip: US$ 843
- 2-3 pax: US$ 740
- 4-6 pax up: US$ 735
Airport transfers, land and sea transportation, round trip flight tickets (leave and return) Hotel accommodation, sightseeing according to schedule, breakfast, lunch, dinner, entrance fee, coffee, tea, English language guide, driver.
Personal Expenditures, Freight Carrier, excess Baggage, Beverage, Phone Calls, Laundry, Tips, Tipping, travel insurance (if there are injuries during your trip, Komodo sailing travel agent is not responsible for this problem. We suggest you take the insurance yourself trip during your trip)
What to bring?
Small Size of Luggage, Sweaters / Jackets, Sunscreen, Hats, Sun Glasses, Trekking Shoes (sports shoes), Towels, change clothes, Swimwear, Camera or Useful Cameras, Extra Films, Extra Battery Replacement for Cameras, Cash for Expenditures Personal, drinks, etc.